jump to navigation

Finding The Best PHP Dating Script Online January 28, 2008

Posted by echophp in php secret.
Tags: , , , ,

Article Directory | Finding The Best PHP Dating Script Online Internet is offering great opportunities for all the talented individuals who have great passion to start their own business at a very low cost. If you have enough passion and dedication you can start a social networking site, a job site, an inorganic search engine or some other thing. Most of these businesses want a very low capital investment.

One such concept which is quite hot in the internet market is online dating. With the increasing number of singles using the internet all across the world to find exciting relations, the concept of online dating is becoming increasingly popular. Already there are so many popular online dating sites like Match, Great Expectations, Yahoo Personals, e Harmony, Friend finder and many more.

To replicate the success of these online dating business models and to grab a piece of this ever growing market, so many interested entrepreneurs are looking out for opportunities to start their own online dating business. The basic thing these entrepreneurs need to start their online dating business is a good PHP dating script. PHP is definitely the most popular technology platform as it is a open source platform and as it also supports object oriented programming concepts.

There are many vendors available over the internet marketplaces that are providing PHP dating scripts. Some of those PHP dating scripts are available for a permanent, one time fees. The cost of these PHP dating scripts can be any where between 400 USD to 3000 USD. Most of these PHP dating script come with lifetime free upgrades also. The buyer can use this PHP dating script on as many domains as he wishes.

Some other vendors are providing these PHP dating scripts on the basis of a license fee per domain. When the buyer wants to use the same PHP dating script for another domain, the buyer has to buy another license. In this case also, most of the vendors provide with lifetime free upgrades.

Some other vendors of these PHP dating scripts provide both the options. They even provide buyers with an option for a free trail for a limited period of time like 30 days or 60 days. Most of the times, the vendors also provide with an option of hosting the PHP dating script at their end.

There are some other vendors of these PHP dating scripts in the internet market place who are offering those scripts for free. However, the buyer of those PHP dating scripts should carry a small link which advertises the vendors product list or simply advertises the same PHP dating script which he bought from the vendor.

As a buyer of these PHP dating scripts you should keep a few fundamental things in mind while making a choice. First and foremost thing to see is the target market for your online dating business. After getting a good understanding of your target market you should be able to anticipate the type of requirements for your target market. This can be done by studying your competitor’s website business and by getting direct feedback from your prospective customers.

When you understand the basic demands of your prospective customers, you should list down all of them. Then you should try and find out a PHP dating script which can meets at least 80% of that wish list. You should also see how easy it will be to incorporate the remaining 20% features into that PHP dating script.

These points should give you a great understanding of the available PHP dating scripts in the internet market place. With this you can easily zero down to a single cost effective and efficient PHP dating script for your online dating business.

Given the great amount of choice available in the market place, the chances of finding a right PHP dating script is quite high. However, if you don’t find a PHP dating script which can meet at least 80% of your wish list and which can get the rest 20% quite easily; you shouldn’t get compromised.

You should put in some quality time and prepare a concrete SRS (Software Requirement Specifications). After preparing a perfect SRS you should try and find a good and professional PHP programmer along with a professional designer, even on a freelancing basis to develop your PHP dating script. You can find one on freelance market places like Rent A Coder or e Lance.

Hence, only the passion for the business and the dedication which can show can yield the results which you are looking for in your online dating business.

Author Resource:-> Ron McNeil promotes php dating script to start your own dating site and run your own dating software site powered by Web Scribble software located at http://www.webscribble.com/products/webdate/

Article From Article Directory


No comments yet — be the first.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: